Why choose homemade chilli sauce Ostro
Homemade sauce of extremely hot chilli peppers on market basically can not be found. It is just doing what it is for and doing it well.
- Other chilli sauces change the taste of food in undesirable way. Especially when the sauce is not pepper enough and we want food only hotter.
- Dried and crushed chilli lacks its authentic taste and aroma. Tasting fresh chilli has its own process. First you feel teasing smell, but tongue registers only vegetable flavor, which after a few seconds starts changing into hot and gradually increasing.
- Feasible option is frozen chilli, but there is the disadvantage that after thawing peppers are perishable and badly dissolve in food.
Naga Jolokia Chilli peppers just before treatment (photo taken on September 11, 2012)
Features Ostro sauce:
- hot peppers Naga Jolokia
- prepared raw
- taste of fresh chilli peppers
- simple composition, does not contain dyes or flavorings
- convenient dosing
- the possibility of equally dissolution in food
- contains no seeds
- due to its hotness does not add any other additional flavors
- long time for consumption, min. two years from the date of harvest, taste does not change by time
- packed in a stylish glass bottle
- homegrown product
Technology of production of chilli sauce was improving for free years and the result is a quality and purely czech product.
The whole charm lies in a clever way of processing and hard work in greenhouse and also in the kitchen. In the production of sauce, I mix only fresh peppers, salt and a little vinegar.